VALENS LAKE WINTER CAMPING AGREEMENT 2013
- Program runs from January 1-April 30**
- Reservations are accepted only by phone during office hours, beginning on November 1, 2012
- Early Bird access to start up camp will begin December 29, 2012.
- Participants MUST hold a valid HCA Membership Pass for the duration of the program.
- Participants must pay for a minimum of 20 nights which is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Camping beyond the 20th night becomes a pay-as-you-stay. See gate staff for camp permits.
- All electrical cords must be disconnected and stored off the ground when not in use.
- Valens Lake staff is responsible for snow removal on roadways and parking lots. Campsites and activity areas to be maintained by participants.
- All park rules and regulations are continuously in effect and must be abided by year round.
- Hamilton Conservation Authority is NOT responsible for personal property and/or persons while on site.
- Trailer storage is inclusive while on site. Offsite storage is available, please call for rates.
- All visitors are to pay regular entrance fees.
- Hilltop comfort station will be open for the duration of the program as a source for potable water, showers and laundry.
- Additional vehicle fees apply if more than one vehicle remains overnight.
- Special discounted winter second vehicle pass is available for the program.
- There are payphones at washrooms. For Emergencies please call 911 Non-Emergencies please call 905-525-2183 ext. 0