For only $99.95 plus HST, the HCA Membership Pass allows admission for one car, its driver and passengers to HCA conservation areas for 12 months from date of purchase. Enjoy Valens, Christie, Dundas Valley, Fifty Point, Confederation Park, Spencer Gorge/Webster's Falls and Westfield Heritage Village. Seniors passes are $74.00 plus HST. Renew your pass for just $89.95 plus HST. Buy your pass online now.
The wallet-size card allows quick and easy access simply by swiping it through automatic gates at Christie Lake & Valens Lake Conservation Areas as well as a $6.00 per night discount on camping & RV sites at Valens Lake and Fifty Point.
Passholders also receive free admission for their family (for a group of up to 6 people, including 4 adults) to Westfield Heritage Village public historical programming. They also receive discounts on the HCA's special events, early morning and early evening access to Christie Lake & Valens Lake with swipe card and at Fifty Point and Dundas Valley's manned gates. Passholders can also choose from one of five great rewards.
- Paddle either at Christie Lake or Valens Lake in a canoe for the entire day, FREE (save up to $40.00)
- *NEW* Receive 3 admissions to the Christie Lake Antique Show, spring or fall.
- $35 off a pavilion rental at Fifty Point, Dundas Valley, Christie Lake, or Valens Lake for your next family picnic. (subject to pavilion availability).
- Treat three friends of family members to a day at a Hamilton conservation area of their choice. (Get three free admission tokens from your nearest conservation area. Save up to $70.00)
- Receive two complimentary admission to Wild Waterwork at Confederation Park for you and a guest to enjoy any time this season. Save $47.00
To order an HCA Membership Pass over the phone, please call 905-525-2181.
You can enhance your support for Hamilton's Conservation Areas by making a donation to the Hamilton Conservation Foundation. Donations help get Hamilton's children out into nature, build new trails, preserve beautiful natural areas and bring cultural heritage to life at places like Westfield Heritage Village. To support this vital work with a gift of any size, please visit www.hamiltonconservationfoundation.ca/donate